Why We Give
“We give to The Carying Place because we believe in the mission, the results and the fiscal responsibility of the organization ”
Mercedes and Hal Bowman – 25 Years of Giving and Volunteering
How can I Donate?
Funding operations of TCP is expensive and the need for services continues to grow with over 300 families on our waiting list. Thanks to our many loyal supporters and the continued success of our annual fundraisers we have been able to consistently grow the program. But there is more we can do.
There are several ways that you or your organization can donate and help continue our mission of teaching life skills and financial literacy to homeless working families with children:
- Cash (Make a donation in the blue box to the right)
- Marketable Securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.)*
- Qualified Charitable Distributions (commonly referred to as QCD’s) from IRA’s and Beneficiary IRA’s*
- Beneficiary Designation (Retirement Accounts, Life Insurance, Annuities, etc.)*
- Grants from Donor Advised Funds and Private/Family Donations*
- Charitable Remainder and Lead Trusts*
Please note that you should seek qualified legal and tax advice when determining the appropriate charitable technique.
Choose an amount or enter an amount in the box.
Thank you for helping us change the lives of homeless working families and their children in our community.
Organizations with Matching Programs
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy.